NoAudience E001

December 4, 2009

Introduction to NoAudience and Metal Fish Media.  First podcast I've produced, hosted, done...etc...

It's about art, music, life in Medicine Hat/Southern Alberta, Canada.

This is just the initial introduction and test to see how all this pod casting technology works.

Thanks for checking it out,  feedback is always welcome.

Justin

Facebook Comments:

• Gary H

By me, from nothing for kicks in an effort to be constructively creative and broadening a scope of growing talents ; Sounds familure ;)

The podcast sounds good my friend ! Great project, great idea !

Dec 4, 2009 at 2:27 pm
  • Vaughn

I was truly expecting a very bad quality, awkward podcast, but you did a really good job talking about everything. Like I said before, I will gladly review/submit/talk about anything for every issue you make. Not to mention showcase it on Medicine Hat Media, a website fighting for the same cause.

Dec 5, 2009 at 1:14 am
  • Danielle

Sounds like a wonderful idea. I’m all for it. Someone’s gotta get the ball rollin’. :)

Dec 5, 2009 at 4:27 am
  • noaudience

Thanks for the support! I will be working on another one soon, based on the positive feedback and a little encouragement from my wife I am going to make it a weekly podcast, and I’m going to create a template for the print version. When I get to a point where I can actually do something with submissions I will get in contact with everyone.

Vaughn: Sounds great and thanks! I’ll keep in touch!

Dec 5, 2009 at 11:40 am
  • Travis

Keep it up man, great podcast, let’s start some dialogue in this community.

Jan 4, 2010 at 5:48 pm
  • A.

Hey, I like what you have going on here. If you have anything that I could help out with, give me a shout.

Jan 12, 2010 at 4:56 pm